Top 10 Best Treks in Nepal which helps to choose the best
Have you decided on trekking in Nepal? if yes then congratulations, you have made the best choice! and we offer you the trekking in Nepal.
1. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 10 Days
Well-liked among the trekkers worldwide, poonhill Trekking offers startling scenery of the snow capped peaks of the Greater Himalayan Range, the Gurung and Magar charming villages, dense Rhododendron, Oak forest with varieties of birds, green hills and patchwork valleys.This trek… Read More »
2. Annapurna Base Camp Trek 12 Days
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the best selling trekking package in Nepal. Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp is wise decision who wants to explore ABC. If you want to do the trek in Annapurna mountain region of Nepal… Read More »
3. Annapurna Circuit Trek 19 Days
Annapurna circuit trek is one of the most famous and classical trek in Nepal which trek is in Annapurna region. The trek goes some time climbing up and down in the mountain route so; this is moderate to challenging trek Read More »
4. Everest View Trek 10 Days
Everest View Trek is suitable if you looking a short and easy Everest Region. then Everest View Trek trek will be one of the best option to see the Mount Everest closely. The trek is also know as Everest Panorama Read More »
5. Everest Base Camp Trek 16 Days
Everest Base Camp – The Best Himalayan trek. Camp in the lap of nature, the world’s highest peak in the remote and wild Nepal. Probably the best trek in the world. The Classic Everest trek, takes in the best of Read More »
6. Gokyo Lake Valley Trek 14 Days
Gokyo Lake Valley Trek is a classical trek in Everest Region which offers magnificent views of the mountain peaks and the Ngozumpa Glacier; the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The image of this region is associated with the soaring views Read More »
7. Langtang Valley Trek 11 Days
Trekking in the Langtang valley of Nepal is a lifetime experience. Steeped by natural beauty, every day brings an amazing experience as one is seasoned with mountains of the extreme and insight into a deeply rooted hindu and buddhist culture Read More »
8. Upper Mustang Trekking 17 Days
Trekking in Nepal and choosing the Upper Mustang trekking is an adventurous journey which passes through many exotic and beautiful locations.Upper Mustang’s spectacular scenery and hospitable charm has been luring travellers hungry for adventure. It is one of the most Read More »
9. Gosainkunda Trek 10 Days
Gosainkunda Lake Trek is one of the beautiful mountain and lake view trekking in Nepal which is suited in Langtang Region. The final destination of this trek is Gosainkunda Lake where we will find other lakes such as Bhairabkunda, Sarsawatikunda, Read More »
10. Manaslu Circuit Trekking 14 Days
Despite the Manaslu Region is a restricted area, the Manaslu Circuit Trekking is becoming more popular. Himalayas lets you venture into a few treks in Autumn that are as adventurous and stunning like Mt. Manaslu.Forests coupled with impressive views of Read More »
The best time for trekking in Nepal
“The best time to travel to the mountains of Nepal – April-May and October-November.
- October, November, the end of March, April – the most popular among tourists. In these months, the weather is as stable as possible, minus the fact that at this time there are a lot of people on hiking trails.
- The end of February, March, the second half of September, December – are also a good period for trekking in Nepal
- Summer is a monsoon season, and January and almost the whole of February are too cold and snowy.